LeadingAge California offers educational opportunities that provide professional development for today's and tomorrow's leaders
LeadingAge California has a partnership program for businesses, organizations and friends. Partnerships are available to suit every budget while still offering promotional opportunities for the contributions made. LeadingAge California can increase your visibility to member communities who spend millions on human resources, goods and services to care for older adults.
• Annual Conference
• Public Policy Conference
• Educational events
• Special projects
Consider the influence of LeadingAge California
• LeadingAge California members’ combined operating expenses exceeds $1.4 billion annually.
• LeadingAge California members employ more than 25,000 individuals.
• LeadingAge California members have been awarded nearly $700 million to develop affordable senior housing in the state.
• LeadingAge California members are spending nearly $900 million to build new continuing care retirement communities in the state.
• LeadingAge California members provide senior living as well as healthcare, meals, housekeeping, transportation and social services to more than 100,000 seniors in adult day care, community care and other in-home care programs.
For questions or to customize a special projects sponsorship opportunity, contact Jan Guiliano, Vice President of Education by calling 916-469-3367 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.